We are pleased to up the E-mails-170 as follow:
Next meeting will be held on March 10th, starting at 5:30pm as usual.
New comers are always welcomed.
1) A clever investor takes advantage of a nosedive of the stock market.
2) “Nobody rushes me. Nothing bothers me. I can stay in bed as long as I want.
I really love the relaxing way time flows on Sunday morning. “
What way or moment do you love for really relaxing you?
3) My wife attributes her illness to the cold weather.
4) My wife and I are getting old.
We would be sorry to have to move someday, somewhere and part with our familiar furniture.
5) We have to adjust our expense to our income.
6) It might be better if we gave it more time.
7) The powerful culture stereotype is that blonds are beautiful but not smart,
in other words the “dumb blond.”
Can you mention any example of a culture stereotype?
8) Japan has a long life expectancy.
Which do you mostly concern about for a long life, no stress, good food or exercise?
How old do you think you will live to be? Why do you think that?